Equestrian property with attractive stone built barn conversion, land, stables and fishing lake in a beautiful rural location
Detached 4 bedroom barn conversion with 1 bed annexe (3,455 sq ft)
Stable block, fishing lake businesses and livestock holding
30 Acres of land, super rural location with good commuter access
PP to convert garage to a 3 bedroom holiday cottage and PP to build a new Ag barn
|Situation|| Beanhill Barn is situated in an elevated position in a quiet rural location in the Forest of|
Dean but benefits from being only 1 mile from the main A48 Chepstow to Gloucester Road, 6 miles to Chepstow and 8.5 miles to the M48 Motorway Junction 2 and the first Severn Bridge.
|Beanhill Barn|| Beanhill Barn is an attractive, stone built barn conversion with attached annexe, situated within 30 acres of land, surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. A mixed equestrian and livestock holding which until recently included an family run caravan and campsite.|
|Description|| * Beanhill Barn is a 4 bedroom modern barn conversion with a 1 bedroom ground floor|
annexe which is fully mobility accessible in a courtyard including a separate stone double
garage building with planning consent to convert the garages into a 3 bedroom holiday
cottage (ref P0652/18/FUL).
* Adjoining the house is approximately 5 acres of land including a stable block which until recently was run in-hand as a registered Camping and Caravanning Club site.
* The stable block includes 4 stables with a hay store and tack room. It also includes a showerblock formally used for the caravan and campsite.
* Below the stableblock is a fishing lake stocked with carp extending to approximately 2 acres with 3 smaller stock ponds and a mixed deciduous woodland coppice. The lake is currently let to a syndicate annually.
* Adjoining the lake are two pasture fields with a separate road access extending to
approximately 12 acres. On the opposite side of the road to Beanhill Barn are two level
pasture fields approximately 9 acres with planning consent for a new agricultural barn (ref P0180/18/AG).
|Services|| Mains water, mains electricity (and solar panels on the stable block), private drainage,|
central heating to the radiators is an air to water system with the hot water via the oil
|Ingoing Valuation & Goodwill|| The ongoing caravan and campsite business including the website and goodwill are|
available to the purchaser on request. Any fixtures and/or fittings of the business are
available by separate negotiation on request.
|Council Tax|| Band "E".|
|EPC|| Rated: "F".|
|Easments, Covenants & ROW|| The property is offered for sale subject to and with the benefit of any easements, wayleaves, covenants or other incidents of tenure. Without prejudice to the generality of this the following is drawn to the attention of prospective buyers:|
* A right of way for delivery purposes only to the current owner of Beanhill Cottage.
* A right to retain the central heating oil tank connected to Beanhill Cottage personal
to the current owner only.
|Local Authority|| Forest of Dean District Council: 01594 810000.|
|Planning|| Details of the planning consents referred to in the particulars are available from the|
Vendors Agents. We advise that purchasers make their own enquiries of the local authority with regards to planning.
|Viewings|| Strictly by appointment with the Vendors Agents Voyce Pullin and subject to Covid-19|
restrictions. For further details contact the Oldbury Office on 01454 269486.
|Tenure & Possession|| The property is offered with Freehold Tenure and with Vacant Possession upon completion.|
Grant & Co