4 bedroom Terraced House for rent: NEW MALDEN
- Large entrance hall with wood effect laminated flooring, cloakroom space and understairs storage.
- Generous family lounge with gas feature marble tiled fireplace, brand new fitted carpet, coved white ceiling.
- Delightful kitchen and dining area with all kitchen goods including dishwasher, washing machine, newly fitted oven and grill with a 4 top cooker hob and extractor hood, fridge and freezer, combined wi
- Double UPVC doors leading out to second reception/extension room, tiled flooring, glass panel enclosures entering out to the rear garden.
- On the first floor are 2 good sized double rooms with wood laminated flooring, built in wardrobes, plus further single bedroom. Fully tiled family shower room with fitted 3 piece shower suite, walk-i
- Top Floor presents a double attic bedroom with fitted wardrobes, wall lighting, and wall storage compartments. Elegant fully tiled family bathroom comprising of 3 piece bathroom suite with gloss whit
- Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating, recently re-decorated.
- Sought-after and quiet location near to local park and public transport links.
- Close to Motspur Park train station (22 minutes to Waterloo).
- Tesco Superstore and New Malden High Street within easy reach.
Available UNFURNISHED January 2017- A terraced 3 storey family home, located on a quiet road in New Malden, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions, kitchen/dining room, and decorated in a clean and bright neutral colour throughout, convenient location close to train station and shops, local schools and parks.
ENTRANCE HALL - - 13' x 5'
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM - - 11' x 16'
KITCHEN/DINING AREA - - 17' x 10'
REAR RECEPTION ROOM - - 10' x 10'
BEDROOM 1 - - 12' x 11'
BEDROOM 2 - - 12' x 10'
BEDROOM 3 - - 5' x 7'
BATHROOM - - 7' x 5'
LANDING - - 7' x 5'
BEDROOM 4 - - 17' x 12'
BATHROOM 2 - - 6' x 6'
FRONT GARDEN - - 18' x 15'
REAR GARDEN - - 20' x 57' (Max)
Back to top ^