4 bedroom Detached House for sale: CHEAM VILLAGE
- Attractive detached family home in prime location, offering welcoming reception hall with turning staircase, two generous reception rooms, large conservatory overlooking delightful garden, kitchen/bre
- The property is a stone's throw from Cheam Village with its vibrant mix of cafes, restaurants, local shops including Waitrose, plus mainline station with frequent trains to central London.
- The area is particularly sought after with its close proximity to top state and private schools, including Cuddington Croft and St Dunstan's primary schools, and Nonsuch High School for Girls.
- Particular benefits of this home include a broad frontage with attractive west facing garden, own driveway, detached garage and gated side access to a charming, secluded garden.
- This lovely family accommodation benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, a welcoming reception hall with parquet floor and impressive turning staircase.
- The conservatory and the kitchen/breakfast room both enjoy a charming outlook onto the delightful rear garden.
- Nearby leisure amenities include Nonsuch Park, Warren Farm and Cheam Park, plus David Lloyd and Nuffield health clubs and prestigious golf courses.
- The A217 provides access towards Morden underground and central London as well as south for Surrey greenbelt countryside and the M25 for major international airports and the motorway network.
A charming mock Tudor detached house in prime, much sought after village setting, welcoming reception hall, 2 generous receptions rooms, bespoke conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 excellent bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC, delightful secluded west facing and well established rear garden.
RECEPTION HALL - - 10' 6'' x 9' (plus inner lobby)
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM - - 17' 2'' x 12' 1''
REAR RECEPTION ROOM - - 15' 6'' x 12' 6''
CONSERVATORY - - 12' 6'' x 10' 8''
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - - 15' 8'' x 9' 10''
BEDROOM 1 - - 15' 10'' x 12' 2''
BEDROOM 2 - - 15' x 12' 3'' (including walk-in power shower)
BEDROOM 3 - - 10' x 9'
BEDROOM 4 - - 9' 1'' x 9'
BATHROOM - - 6' 4'' x 6' 3'' (plus separate WC)
GATED SIDE ACCESS
DETACHED GARAGE - WITH BRICK BUILT OUTHOUSE AT REAR
REAR GARDEN - - 90' (approx.)
Back to top ^