Error message here!

Hide Error message here!

Forgot your password?

Lost your password?
We will send you an email with instructions on how you can reset your password.
You will have 10 minutes to reset your password.

Wrong Email!

Back to log-in

Error message here!

Error message here!

Error message here!

Hide Error message here!

Hide Error message here!


3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: Faringdon

  • bedrooms 3
Reference: 35801_100300018257

Key Features

  • Three bedrooms
  • Good-sized sitting room
  • Kitchen/dining room
  • Rear lobby leading to cloakroom/WC
  • Under-stairs storage cupboard
  • Family bathroom
  • Airing cupboard on landing
  • Shared ownership - a perfect way to get on the ladder!
  • Convenient for Faringdon Community College
  • Convenient for access to A420 for Swindon and Oxford


Get on the property ladder with shared ownership! This lovely home is £118,000 for a 40% share, with a monthly rental for the remaining 60% of £368.75.


Shared ownership is a great way to get on to the property ladder. This attractive three bedroom semi-detached house is offered for sale at 40% plus 60% rental and is located in Fern Hill Gardens, on the outskirts of Faringdon and convenient for access to the A420 for Swindon and Oxford.

The property is entered into an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. On the left is a good-sized sitting room which leads through to the kitchen/dining room. To the rear is a lobby with a door to the garden and access to the cloakroom/WC. There is also a good under-stairs storage cupboard.

On the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a family bathroom and an airing cupboard.

Outside, to the rear, is a fully enclosed garden.  

AMENITIES The historic market town of Faringdon, dating back at least to the 12th century, has a thriving community and amenities such as the Leisure Centre, Library, Faringdon Community College, Junior and Infant schools as well as The Old Station Nursery, doctors' and dentists' surgeries and a Family Centre. Buses travel from the town to private schools at Abingdon. The town now boasts three large supermarkets.

Faringdon is also ideally positioned for the A420, leading to the A34, M40 and M4 and mainline railway services from Swindon, Oxford, Oxford Parkway and Didcot Parkway. There is a frequent bus service through the town from Swindon to Oxford and back, linking to rail services and airports.

The Tower on Folly Hill was built by Lord Berners in 1935 and affords panoramic views across four counties. For over 20 years, the town has been twinned with Le Mêle-sur-Sarthe in France and in 2004, Faringdon became the first Fairtrade town in the South East of England.  

Back to top ^

Reference: 35801_100300018257

Contact Agent

Perry Bishop and Chambers

16 Market Place, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7HP
Tel: 01367 240356