Wednesday 24 July 2019
£20 PCM SEWERAGE CHARGE. Situated in a rural location, this period cottage must be viewed. In addition to the bedrooms, the bathroom/wc is on the first floor. On the ground floor there is a sitting room, dining area and kitchen. Electric heating, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
TERMS OF LETTING
1. Term of 6 months certain on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A rent of £600 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order.
2. Council tax - tenant responsible for charge
3. Services - tenant responsible for utilities
4. Deposit of £831 is required. If held by Durrants it will be held under the Government approved scheme run by The Dispute Service - full details available from Durrants or www.thedisputeservice.co.uk. No interest is paid on this amount.
5. If the deposit is held by the landlord Durrants will provide the name of the Government approved scheme the landlord is registered with.
6. The landlord will not consider applicants who are smokers. Pets will not be allowed in this property.
7. Pets - where pets are considered - this may involve an increased deposit of £250 for the first pet and £50 for each additional pet, plus the tenant paying for professional floor / carpet cleaning just prior to handing the property back.
8. Where Durrants manage a property they will make quarterly inspections.
9. Durrants will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
10. Administration fees will be payable by the tenant as follows: -
£120 including VAT for referencing per tenant over 18 years of age.
£120 including VAT for administration and preparation of tenancy agreement.
£60 including VAT (up to and including the value of £750pcm) or £120 inclusive of VAT (for properties over the value of £750pcm) to be paid for a schedule of condition and checking in/out.
The processing time from a tenant deciding to take a property to them having possession normally takes an average of three weeks.
If you would like a guide of the income level needed for the amount of rent required, contact us prior to referencing.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.