A newly-converted barn in a small development along a quiet lane opposite the church; one of just four high quality dwellings stylishly finished with a top spec.
2 HALL FARM BARNS is one of four barn conversions in a lovely setting opposite the 13th century flint church of St Peter, West Rudham and next to a handsome early 19th century red-brick farmhouse, both of which warrant a mention in Pevsner’s Buildings of England.
The development has been overseen by an interior designer whose eye for detail is reflected in the quality of the finish and styling. Barn 2 has a galleried vaulted atrium lit by double-height windows on two sides, a sitting area with wood-burner, hand-built kitchen with appliances, boot room, shower room, utility, three bedrooms, an en suite and a family bathroom. There is a double garage and a south-facing garden.
• Hand-built kitchen cabinets by North Norfolk Bespoke Joinery with oak worktops
• Samsung American-style fridge-freezer with water/ice dispenser
• Smeg dual-fuel Range cooker
• Limestone fireplace from After the Antique with wood-burner
• Burlington Sanitary-ware with Crosswater Brassware
• Wall tiles from Artisans of Devizes
• Oak-engineered flooring
• Aluminium window-frames
• LPG-fired central heating (underfloor to ground floor, radiators upstairs)
• Double Garage with Twin Double Doors
(approx. 21’8 x 22’)