A well-presented 4/5 bedroom detached property standing in beautifully maintained gardens with parking and garaging.
Old Orchard House is a substantial detached property of over 1850 sq ft, traditionally constructed of brick and flint elevations beneath a clay pantiled roof. The present occupiers have owned the property since it was constructed in 1997, since when it has been a much loved family home.
The accommodation comprises, in brief, Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Drawing Room, Conservatory, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room/Bedroom 5, Shower Room, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom, Three further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
Outside, to the front of the property is a gated parking area and at the rear, a wonderfully mature garden with off-street parking and a double garage
accessed from Town Yard.